The latest Beta release of Mercuro IMS Client(Version 4.0.1011) is now available for download at http://www.mercuro.net/.
This release comes with a lot of fixes and improvements. Here is a non-exhaustive list:
- Add P-Preferred-Identity for non-REGISTER dialogs and standalone
- Add loop detection on PUBLISH and SUBSCRIBE to deal with
- Add support full support for rport parameter when registering
- Add pre-authorization of public identity in pres-rules to enable
- Add support for Do Not Disturb
- Add support for Auto-Answering in Voice/Visio calls
- Enhance shutdown time when closing the client (connected or not)
- Fix the route headers for non-REGISTER dialogs and standalone transactions
- Fix the handling of multiple Contact bindings
- Fix the handling of multiple P-Associated-Uri headers
- Fix the malformed fmtp parameter for iLBC and Speex codecs
- Fix the User-Agent string for XCAP request
- Fix the mis-saving of extended properties when using OMA Directory
- Fix the focus activation when receiving an INVITE request
- Fix a crash when using OMA Directory discovery with multiple document
- Fix a crash when watcher-info document has no xmlns attribute
- Fix a crash when an Uri does not have a scheme in presence document
- Fix a crash when an INVITE has an incomplete Uri
- Fix a crash when an header contains an odd number of quotes.
your feedback is welcomed (http://feedback.mercuro.net/).