The latest Beta release of Mercuro IMS Client(Version 4.0.899) is now available for download at http://www.mercuro.net/.
This release comes with a lot of fixes and improvements. Here is a non-exhaustive list:
- Change default document names in XDM (WARN: it can potentially breaks existing configuration)
- Add support for expiration negotiation in REGISTER (3GPP TS-24.229)
- Add full support for "qop" authorization attribute (RFC-2617)
- Add support for Uri negotiation in XDM RLS Services (RFC-4825)
- Add message waiting indication event package support (RFC-3842)
- Add support for XCAP Capabilities retrieval (RFC-4825)
- Add support for OMA XCAP Directory (OMA-TS-XDM_Core-V1_1)
- Add support for '423 Interval Too Brief' responses (RFC-3261)
- Add SHA-1 hash computation in 'file-selector' header for MSRP file transfers (IETF draft-ietf-mmusic-file-transfer-mech)
- Add meaningful status bar to make long-lasting operation bearable
- Fix missing authorization header in initial REGISTER (3GPP TS-24.229)
- Fix invalid PUBLISH request when dealing with 401/407 responses
- Fix authorization handling in MSRP dialogs (401/407 challenges)
- Fix invalid presence rules document when dealing with authorizations
- Fix a crash when making a call to a bogus Uri
- Fix minor UI problems
Mercuro IMS Client is in beta stage and has been tested with many IMS Core (provided by our technical partners). To improve interoperability between Mercuro IMS Client and your IMS Core/Client we are willing to give you some help and tips (send us a mail to [tech dot mercuro -at- inexbee dot com]).
For more information about Mercuro IMS Client visit http://www.mercuro.net/.